Location: DC, MD, VA
Loreto Consulting is seeking Salesforce Developers who will work closely with Product Managers and Agile Business Analysts to ensure the timely and effective delivery of Salesforce requirements in a variety of industry contexts. The Developers are responsible for managing all aspects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) including configuration, customization and implementation of applications and 3rd party integrations.
This role also includes collaborating with internal stakeholders and team members to build solutions in SFDC that support business requirements and processes for continuous improvement. The Developer has proven experience with Visualforce, APEX programming, Force.com APIs.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the SFDC platform based on industry best practices as well as business needs
- Manage the process of implementing improvements and new functionality in SFDC application
- Deliver support and solutions for break/fix issues
- Communicate and collaborate with other technical resources and stakeholders regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions
- Perform ongoing Salesforce administration (create accounts / profiles, defining fields, updating layouts, reports, dashboards etc.) and development
- Ability to support Salesforce.com configuration tasks such as field/page updates, workflows, automated approvals
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
- Monitor Salesforce.com usage for compliance
- Maintain security for Salesforce.com data
- Interface with business analysts and technical staff and be responsible for delivering complete work products
- Implement App Exchange platforms
- Research integration issues and work closely with team members on operations and development staff
- Research and development of new Salesforce.com prototypes and applications
- Research and keep current on force.com technologies and communicates trends and future needs from a business perspective
- Perform maintenance and troubleshooting of applications
- Monitor Help Desk ticketing system and e-mail for incoming tickets and updates to existing tickets
- Build client trust and respect, establish client relationships, and develop rapport with client
- Participate and engage in all team meetings
- Document best practices and operational procedures
- Facilitate continuous improvement within the environment
- 2 years experience with Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functional and application design
- 2 years Salesforce.com (SFDC) systems implementation experience
- 2 years experience building custom APEX and Visualforce solutions
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Salesforce.com Service Cloud and Sales Cloud experience
- Solution Architect experience on implementation projects
- Force.com platform experience
- Data Migration experience
- Additional Salesforce.com Certifications
- Background with architecture concepts (integration styles, architecture styles, patterns)
- Experience with Oracle-Siebel
- Agile and Iterative experience
- Supervisory experience
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one, may be required for this role.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Loreto Consulting is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
722 E Market St.
Leesburg, VA 20176