Quality Assurance Analyst
The QA Analyst is responsible for monitoring Agent customer interactions against client specified policies and procedures as stated in the QA guidelines. Suggest improvements at the agent and project level through evaluations and reports to ensure client standards are maintained and/or exceeded.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Customer Service and Client Satisfaction
- Attends and/or facilitates client remote sessions
- Actively participates in QA department goals and ensures implementation of processes.
Coaching and Development
- Monitors Agent-Customer interactions to ensure adherence to client standards
- Conduct one on one coaching session with agents as required
- Suggests improvements for customer interaction procedures and monitoring methods
- Coach educate and inform new hire classes on the quality process
- Support up training as applicable
- Participates in the recognition process
- Identifies Best Practices and reports them to QA Supervisor/Manager
- Promotes teamwork within the department and throughout the site
- Support and maintain all center and client communication.
- Construct Quality Alerts and Job Aids
- Objectively prepares Agent interaction performance evaluations
- Creates agent/project reports of trends and observations
- Reviews evaluation forms and maintain QA System files
- General administrative duties
- Work on special projects, as required
722 E Market St.
Leesburg, VA 20176