As the pandemic has forced most employers to decentralize traditional workplaces and adapt to a more remote model, some are left uncertain as to what is needed in efforts to accomplish such move. Below are some quick tips on what to look for when moving to a remote model:
- Remote employees will need a broadband connection.
- Internet speeds should be around 40- 50Mb download, and 5Mb upload. If your employees don’t know their internet speeds, have them visit this website to run a speed test: Speed Test by Speedcheck – Test your internet speed
Video conferencing is a must in a remote environment. In order to replicate the same energy that would be had in an office, companies must invest in a viable video conferencing solution. Here are some features to look for:
- Screen sharing
- Unlimited Meetings
- Integration with your applications
Cloud Contact Center
If Covid-19 has taught us anything, it’s that cloud is more prevalent than ever. By migrating your on prem solution to the cloud, you are able to mitigate interruptions in service, scale accordingly, and service your customers from anywhere. Here are some features to look for when choosing your cloud based solution:
- Omnichannel capabilities: voice, chat, email, SMS, social media, messaging, etc.
- All in one solution: IVR, workforce management, quality monitoring, analytics, chatbots, call routing, etc.
- Integrations: CRM and HR, WFM, and Knowledge Management.
Whether you are starting or refining your remote model, we are here to help! Migrations and implementations don’t have to be daunting. Having the right team of experts can help tremendously and pay dividends in the long run.
About Loreto Consulting
Loreto Consulting is call center consulting company that helps organizations with their digital transformation efforts. Our consultants help design, build and implement industry leading Contact Center as a Service (CCaaS) telephony platforms, so that organizations can increase customer loyalty, drive new revenue, and reduce operational cost. Our CX strategy focuses on putting your customers at the forefront, in order to improve their experience across all touchpoints.